Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

An Email from Archbishop Henry Luke Orombi Church of Uganda

My dear friends,

I have learnt with great sadness about the lawsuits which has robbed you of your place of worship.  I am further disappointed that even in the Church we can face hostility against the children of God.  Painful as this may be, I encourage you never to lose sight of Him whose names will command worship - Jesus Christ.

You will worship a God who promised "never to leave you nor forsake you."  David the Psalmist in Ps 23 says, "even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death ..."  He hung on his promise.  He is there with you as you begin a new life.  He does not leave his people alone.  "He walks with them and talks with them, along llife's narrow road" as goes the old song.  My prayer for you is that God will see you through this trying time.  Worship him regardless of your condition right now.

God bless you and allow you experience his presence greatly.

+Henry

The Most Rev. Henry Luke Orombi
Archbishop
Church of the Province of Uganda
Willis Road Namirembe
P.O. Box 14123, Kampala
Uganda

No comments:

Post a Comment